For the second year in a row, we have decided to stay put for Memorial Day weekend.
Last year turned out to be a great time to relax at the beach and catch up with old friends. This year, I’m very excited that the plan is to spend some time catching up with wedding plans and doing some honeymoon research. Perhaps we’ll also have time for a few candle-lit dinners out on our balcony.
For those of you who are also staying home for the long weekend, below you will find links to some yummy dessert recipes that look like they’re easy and fun to make. They seem very appropriate, since they happen to be color-coordinated with the Memorial holiday theme.
* Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels by Emily
* Raspberry and Peach Popsicles by Béa
* The Perfect Sugar Cookie by Dawn
* Angel Food Cake with Berries by Taste of Home
* Strawberry Granita with Whipped Cream by Melissa